Get insights from the industry’s best indoor air quality experts and learn how to improve the health and sustainability of your space.
The air around us, both indoors and outdoors, is integral to human health, our comfort and productivity. This report is a comprehensive source of information for anyone who would like to learn more about both indoor and outdoor air pollution.
Featuring the voices of over 18 different organisations, including:
- Catherine Sutton, Director of Airborne Allergy Action
- Catriona Brady, Director of Strategy and Development at World Green Building Council
- Ruth Duston OBE, CEO and Executive Director, Northbank BID, Victoria BID and Cheapside Business Alliance
- Jeffrey Young, founder of Camden Clean Air Initiative and CEO of Allegra Group
- Jemima Hartshorn, founder of Mums for Lungs
- Ran Korber, CEO and Co-founder of BreezoMeter
- Chris Rush, Air Quality Group Lead at Hoare Lea and a committee member of the Institute of Air Quality Management (IAQM)
This report covers a variety of topics, including but not limited to:
- 2020 summary: the year the world stood still
- The indoor/outdoor continuum
- COVID-19: danger in the air
- Healthy spaces: homes, schools and offices
- Homes: creating healthy havens
- Schools: children and poor air quality
- Offices: rebirth and recovery
- The property market: a year of shifting demands
- Air pollution and climate change: our ever-warming Earth
- Transport: the problems with getting from A to B
- Wildfires: our burning planet
- 2021: future forecast
Through our research conducted for this report, we discovered the following key findings:
Said they would possibly pay more in house prices to live somewhere with better indoor air quality.
Would possibly not work for a company if they couldn’t prove the quality of their indoor air.
Stated ‘lack of information’ for the reason why they haven’t done anything about their indoor air quality as a business?
Get in touch