2021: Our Air in Review is a collective view of global pollution, containing thought-provoking research, news and conversations.
The air around us, both indoors and outdoors, is integral to human health, our comfort and productivity. This report is a retrospective look at air quality over the past year and a comprehensive source of information for anyone who would like to learn more about both indoor and outdoor air pollution.
2021: Our Air in Review features:
- Air quality overview
- Global views
- Moving forward: turning the tide on air pollution
Featuring the voices of over 25 industry leaders, including full-length interviews with:
- Gregga Baxter, General Manager at Gulf International Bank
- Nicola Carslaw, Professor of Indoor Air Chemistry at University of York
- Kimi Chaddah, Freelance Journalist at gal-dem
- Ben Cross, Development Associate at General Projects
- Sara Grineski, Professor of Sociology and Environmental Studies at the University of Utah
- Jemima Hartshorn, Founder of Mums for Lungs
- Piers MacNaughton, Director of Health Strategy at View
- Stephanie Scibilia, Director of Channel Partnerships at SafeTraces, Inc.
- Keith Wyatt, Managing Director at UV Clean Light
Through our research conducted for this report, we discovered the following key findings:
said they would consider paying more for a home with good air quality.
might not work for a company who isn’t transparent about their indoor air.
believe air in schools should be monitored following the outbreak of COVID-19.
Get in touch
If you have any enquiries or would like to get in touch, please complete the form below or email: