AirRated Limited was formed in May 2019 and provides an AirScore following a 3-week monitoring period and is based on monitoring 5 key air quality parameters. The range of data that AirRated monitors within the platform is not considered to be personal or personal/sensitive under the definitions of the GDPR. AirRated Limited is a company registered in England and Wales, with company number 11707744.
How will AirRated comply with the GDPR?
As part of AirRated’s GDPR preparation, the company has reviewed and updated (where necessary) all internal processes, procedures, data systems and documentation to ensure the company is GDPR compliant. AirRated’s GDPR Principles are:
– Data is processed fairly and lawfully
– Data is processed only for specified and lawful purposes
– Processed data is adequate, relevant and not excessive
– Processed data is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
– Data is not kept longer than necessary
– Data is processed in accordance with an individual’s consent and rights
– Data is kept secure
– Data is not transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) without adequate protection AirRated Limited also processes personal data to comply with the eight principles of the UK Data Protection Act 1998.