AirRated was formally launched in March 2020 and, to date, has won over 3.5 million sq. ft. of project work in both residential and commercial sectors. Our mission is to set the global benchmark for indoor air quality (IAQ) whilst creating greater awareness and education around the importance of the quality of the environments in which we live and work. We
provide clients with a simple and effective tool for communicating the health of their buildings – the AirScore – and advise on strategies to improve IAQ. The AirScore demonstrates a commitment to healthy, future-proofed buildings which benefit occupant health, wellbeing and productivity.
As part of the AirRated team, our Sales & Partnerships Manager will have a varied, valuable role within the business. As we are a young start-up we are looking for a driven, talented individual with a background in sales and channel partnership management to join a start-up environment.
You will be tasked with developing new accounts and driving opportunities through our partner channels. Our Sales & Partnerships Manager will enable the success of AirRated’s expansion plans in the UK and US markets over the coming 12 months.
You will be a proactive, well-organised, enthusiastic and confident self starter who can really make the role their own. This candidate will show pride in their work and be proactive in taking on responsibility and ownership over tasks and projects. So if you are keen to join a small team and help build the foundations of our business – this is the role for you.
Our ideal candidate is a driven and diligent individual – ideally with experience of sales and operations processes. Being part of our team means you will have a varied, valuable role within the business and we encourage self-starters who are keen to really make the role their own.
- Self starter with strong experience in sales with a growth mindset to win new customers and build new business from the ground up
- You will identify, qualify and manage sales opportunities that build a pipeline of customers; both direct and via partner channels
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers
- Educate customers on the value of AirRated’s core services and on new products, services and alignments with other industry standards (e.g. GRESB)
- Identify customer needs and collaborate with AirRated internal and external teams to ensure the highest quality of service and customer success
- Initiate, negotiate and close new and renewal contracts with customers
- Communicate and organise/escalate issues appropriately including billing, legal and delivery
- Collaborate and work with different members of the AirRated team (environmental science, marketing) to build strategic sales plans to gain new opportunities
- Monitor and identify market trends and conduct regular competitor analysis
- assess the customer feedback forms, outline any improvements that can be made based on the feedback, create plans to integrate changes and work with internal and external teams to execute these plans to drive continuous improvement
- Produce and deliver high level portfolio status reports to our portfolio clients
- Create and compile monthly board report to include data relating to Sales pipeline, and project delivery.
- Experience selling B2B products and services; ideally in the built environment industry
- 3 – 5+ years successful sales track record of prospecting into new territories
- Our ideal candidate will have a background in HVAC design, ventilation systems, building design
- Proactive and self motivated
- Demonstrate track record of managing multiple short sales cycles simultaneously, meeting/exceeding sales targets and driving transactions
- Experience in managing multi-contact opportunities, leveraging partner network, negotiating commercial terms, working collaboratively with other functional teams, and deploying/allocating the appropriate resources to an opportunity
- A strong understanding of budgets, planning and forecasts
- Experience with CRM software (preferably HubSpot), Google Suite and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience in managing a team and KRO management to drive deliverables
- Proven track record of building relationships at all levels of an organisation
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional time-management skills and track record for meeting or exceeding deadlines
- A natural ‘people’s person’ that is positive, inspiring, and supportive.
- Leadership and mentoring ability whilst still being a hands-on team player.
- Competitive compensation
- Share option scheme
- Commission bonus
- Employer sponsored private medical
- Private pension
Equal Opportunities and Diversity
We are an equal opportunities company, it is our policy to treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly irrespective of their sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, national origin, culture, religion, age, or disability. The principles of non-discrimination and equality of opportunity also apply to the way in which staff treat colleagues, visitors, clients, customers, suppliers and former staff members.
Apply today by emailing your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com