AirRated was formally launched in March 2020 and, to date, has won over 3.5 million sq. ft. of project work in both residential and commercial sectors. Our mission is to set the global benchmark for indoor air quality (IAQ) whilst creating greater awareness and education around the importance of the quality of the environments in which we live and work. We
provide clients with a simple and effective tool for communicating the health of their buildings – the AirScore – and advise on strategies to improve IAQ. The AirScore demonstrates a commitment to healthy, future-proofed buildings which benefit occupant health, wellbeing and productivity.
We are seeking a qualified Sales Operations lead to join our team. You will provide support to operations and sales representatives and respond to existing customer and inbound prospect queries.
Our ideal candidate is a driven and diligent individual – ideally with experience of sales and operations processes. Being part of our team means you will have a varied, valuable role within the business and we encourage self-starters who are keen to really make the role their own.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Sound business acumen and understanding of sales processes
- Strong analytical understanding
- Proficiency in using G Suite programmes, CRM programs (Hubspot), PM software and Microsoft suite
- Team player – happy to go the extra mile for your colleagues/team
- Follow up with leads to help the sales team with their day to day function
- Manage sales tracking tools and compile sales reports
- Keep up-to-date with market trends
- Communicate relevant sales updates to our marketing team
- Oversee the handover between the sales and operations teams
- Provide the sales team with a back-office resource
- Stay up to date with any new product launches or developments
- Be responsible for multiple tasks at once, prioritising, managing and delivering in a timely fashion
Apply today by emailing your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org